After Pilgrimage

A Muslim scholar was once asked, “What will it be like to go before Allah (on the Day of Judgment)?” He answered, “For some it will be like a reunion with a long-lost loved one. For others it will be like a runaway slave being dragged back to his master.” Hajj is a reminder that life is a journey. and I did my Hajj in 2005 (I won't say my life changed since then, but I decided to start this blog!)

Name:
Location: Cairo, Egypt

5.02.2005

Databases

It's all a matter of organized information, i cannot say anything about the importance of databases and how effective they can be on human lives. I used to hate doing a database and i wouldn't have wished to be a Database Administrator before, i thought that it's really boring.. But just try to imagine you have yahoo! database or hotmail or Hi5 or Ringo, etc. you're gonna be able to know how just evey teen in every culture all over the world think and then you can invade every soul (cuz you have complete information about every single thought that comes on their minds) Anyway I wanted to tell u all i might be interested in databases after All.. And Goo Goo Goooo ORACLE ;-)
-nanaz' i'll be the In to your Sane

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Set up a protest against terrorism tomorrow in the streets of Cairo. Do it. Call everyone you know, join together, link up this Egyptian blogosphere and to the streets.

Karim Elsahy

6:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " nanaz " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

12:51 am  
Blogger Amena Magdi Safwat said...

lool, i think i am too, you can add me on the msn: amenamas "add" hotmail.com :-)

11:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Islamic Poetry
Please take a look at my blog and link it up here

12:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://qjmdlvuo.com/hqmf/vstw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lmaeozra.com/ljpc/tpwm.html]Cool site[/url]

12:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://qjmdlvuo.com/hqmf/vstw.html | http://uiljujgr.com/bbtz/nkfn.html

12:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see read that you have some knowledge about acne treatment cure...
Bookmyshow t20 world cup tickets buy online
ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Qualifier venues starting date

2:22 pm  
Blogger Salman Khan said...

ipl live score 2017
el clasico Score
ipl match score live update
Thnaks for Share ...

4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home