After Pilgrimage

A Muslim scholar was once asked, “What will it be like to go before Allah (on the Day of Judgment)?” He answered, “For some it will be like a reunion with a long-lost loved one. For others it will be like a runaway slave being dragged back to his master.” Hajj is a reminder that life is a journey. and I did my Hajj in 2005 (I won't say my life changed since then, but I decided to start this blog!)

Name:
Location: Cairo, Egypt

3.06.2005

Soft Skills

Ohhh Really,, that's what i said when i knew that Soft Skills can be soo effective in my C.V. I started my Soft Skills courses in Al-Seddik (Effective Candidate group) then they changed their name to Zomra group.. what a weird name!!
Anyway we started by C.V. writing then Interview Skills
They're exerting pretty much effort for 25 L.E. only
After taking the interview skills course i had a telephone call for an interview near by.. from an online recruitment company in Egypt, it was a full-time job (Market Research) what a great opportunity to practice my skills.. mmm But i'm still an Under-Graduate.. Am i gonna be accepted.. Who knows!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home