After Pilgrimage

A Muslim scholar was once asked, “What will it be like to go before Allah (on the Day of Judgment)?” He answered, “For some it will be like a reunion with a long-lost loved one. For others it will be like a runaway slave being dragged back to his master.” Hajj is a reminder that life is a journey. and I did my Hajj in 2005 (I won't say my life changed since then, but I decided to start this blog!)

Name:
Location: Cairo, Egypt

3.14.2005

BLOGS

how cool blogs are!! I have to choose a topic for tomorrow's presentation.. And guess what! I'm gonna talk about blogs.. I think people're gonna be interested and blogs in Egypt will spread and spread like mobile phones. i gtg now cuz i still have soo much on my mind, and i need to know how to THINK ON PAPER.. c ya alll soon, Keep ur fingers crossed for me.. Cuz i desperately need to succeed ;-)
-just meeeeee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Human is earth's Choicemaker. Psalm 25:12 He is by
nature and nature's God a creature of Choice - and of
Criteria. Psalm 119:30,173 His unique and definitive
characteristic is, and of Right ought to be, the natural
foundation of his environments, institutions, and re-
spectful relations to his fellow-man. Thus, he is orien-
ted to a Freedom whose roots are in the Order of the
universe.

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home