After Pilgrimage

A Muslim scholar was once asked, “What will it be like to go before Allah (on the Day of Judgment)?” He answered, “For some it will be like a reunion with a long-lost loved one. For others it will be like a runaway slave being dragged back to his master.” Hajj is a reminder that life is a journey. and I did my Hajj in 2005 (I won't say my life changed since then, but I decided to start this blog!)

Name:
Location: Cairo, Egypt

3.06.2005

BIG DAY

It's your BIG DAY when you're going on an interview.. So i did had a good night sleep, a hot-bath, a nice formal outlook, C.V. printed and i went early for worst case scenarios.. It was cool, i went, filled the application form, had the computer test done, went to the manager; she was nice and it went smooth.. but i wasn't accepted for i had to leave early 3 dayz a week to attend my lectures in Maadi which was 45 minutes away from Home, of course without any traffic Jams' ;-) REMEMBER "WHEN YOU LOOSE DON'T LOOSE THE LESSON"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://kaswmyts.com/gqku/ogcw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gripswff.com/ngpn/tnzf.html]Cool site[/url]

5:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://kaswmyts.com/gqku/ogcw.html | http://tiuhyxkc.com/whci/xuxb.html

5:30 pm  
Anonymous ShraddhaKapoor said...

Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; mothers day quotes from son it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.

10:59 am  
Blogger Priyanka Chopra said...

Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings.

happy birthday mom images
good morning my love
good morning messages for wife

7:33 am  
Blogger ProCrack4 PC said...

4k video downloader crackThanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me.

10:00 am  
Blogger raheelpc said...

Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me. navicat premium crack

10:33 am  
Blogger idmcrack said...

Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me. macrium-reflect-crack

7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home